Unstaking sICX ISSUES

Dear as already asked by other user

I unstaked former sICX from collateral 10 days ago but they are not swowed in my wallet but as icon tracker reports looks like are in cx66d4d90f5f113eba575bf793570135f9b10cece1
PLEASE HELP US IT’S NOT NICE NOT TO FIND YOUR UNSTAKED TOKEN IN WALLET

Thanks

hey guido, u need to unclaim them at the unstake tab in your wallet in Balanced. Worked with me

Dear I had already unstake , I replied with more info at justin@lydia.ventures

thanks

You need to claim them from the wallet seciton. @lifeofkaizen correct me if I’m wrong

Hi on wallet section on UNSTAKE tab there isn’t pending ICX I am waiting

My token as ICON TRACKER reports are in wallet cx66d4d90f5f113eba575bf793570135f9b10cece1
what is this wallet or contract to begin with ?

sorry but why is so complicated ??

I sent u email with screenshots

thanks
please @lifeofkaizen help us

See screenshot.

Wallet section is in top right corner
Click wallet
Click ICX
Click Unstaking
Click claim (not shown in screenshot)

Hi Andell thank you so much for your help with the above, after I claim the ICX where did it go. I claimed about 10 days ago but still not seeing it and its not showing in my icon wallet either. Thanks in advance again, as you can tell not the most savvy with this stuff but really appreciate you helping me out!

It should have gone to you wallet. Directly after you claimed

Hi Andell

Apologies for my late response here but about a year ago you gave me advice when I could not find my ICX and directed me how to unstake, thanks once again. However once i unstaked the coins never appeared in my wallet (understand this is a year ago now!). I only have 1 icon wallet and there is only 1 ICX token in there. Do you have any idea what has happened or how I can look into this?

If this is helpful this is the transactions showing when I input my coin address into icon tracker ICON Tracker