Bug: OMM / sICX pool showing incorrect amount of contributions (Solved)

I deposited some OMM and SICX to the OMM/SIXC liquidity pool. I can see the transactions in my activity page at the bottom of the home screen, and I can see the transactions on the ICON Tracker. I was also given the appropriate number of LP tokens, and was able to stake them on OMM.

However when I look at my contribution for the OMM/SICX pool, it does not show the correct total. Also, it will not let me withdraw the missing amount from the pool either. Has anyone else encountered this error, or have a fix? I’ve waited a couple of days for it to correct. I’ve made additional contributions to the pool since then, and those contributions show up fine. But the missing amount is still missing.

I can provide screenshots, and transactions IDs if needed.

1 Like

This one had me scratching my head too.

Quick answer - when you stake your LP tokens on OMM, then your Liquidity is moved to there, and OMM rewards you.

If you withdraw the LP tokens from OMM, then you will see the total again on Balanced, and can withdraw from liquidity pool.

I don’t know the technicals, but that is how it works I believe.

Anyone feel free to correct me if I’m wrong. But I believe balanced interface shows lp tokens in your wallet. When you stake them on omm. You deposit the lp tokens in a smart contract.

So they are not in your wallet, so balanced won’t show them

1 Like

Omm Documents - Provide liquidity for OMM

" 2. Stake LP tokens on Omm

Sign in to Omm with the same wallet and go to the Rewards page. The pools you supplied assets to will appear under your liquidity pools. Click a pool to expand the section, then stake your LP tokens to start earning Omm Tokens.

After you stake your LP tokens on Omm, you’ll no longer see details about your liquidity on Balanced. You’ll need to unstake your LP tokens before you can withdraw your assets from the pool."

2 Likes

After you stake your LP tokens on Omm, you’ll no longer see details about your liquidity on Balanced. You’ll need to unstake your LP tokens before you can withdraw your assets from the pool. "

Yes, this was the answer. Thank you! I guess I should have read the Docs better. As soon as I withdrew the LP tokens from OMM, the correct balance was shown in the pool on Balanced, and I had the option to withdraw.

I’ve made additional contributions to the pool since then, and those contributions show up fine.

This was because I had not yet staked those LP token on OMM.

I will note, that Balanced does show a very small amount left in the liquididty pool, even when all LP tokens are staked on OMM. (0.00039 OMM and 0.00039 sICX) Not sure if this is a UI error, or an expected result of the system design. Either way, it’s not critical by any means.

1 Like