Ability to claim several weeks worth of fees in one transaction

Hi,
In the Rewards section on the Home page, the Claim button will often say ‘Claim 1 of 2’ or ‘Claim 1 of 3’ etc.
Would it be possible to lump them all together so the user could claim everything in one transaction? That would save on fees.
If not, it would be great if the user could jump straight to 2/x or 3/x of the unclaimed rewards instead of having to claim 1/x immediately. If 1/x of network fees is only half full it becomes too expensive to claim and has to be done in order to claim the older ones.

So to be able to jump straight to older unclaimed staking rewards to claim or at least see them would be very helpful.

One more suggestion - maybe you could show where the users network fees come from. If the user forgets (that is possible, trust me), where the fees come from, and wants to reverse the action, it would be helful with a small text like “fees from your xxx” or something like that.
Is this possible? Thank you.

2 Likes

I have read a few ppl mentioning this. Do you use balanced on PC or mobile through myiconwallet? I could be lucky but on mobile balanced let’s me claim multiple day network fees in one transaction.

1 Like

1 Like

Thank you, that’s just what I was hoping for. Looking forward to that tweak :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks for your answer. On PC only. Just got an answer from a dev also, it seems they will be implementing it soon :+1:

1 Like